- Providing insights on the financial health of the organisation.
- Ensuring the business meets all its statutory and compliance obligations, including statutory accounting and tax issues.
- Keeping track of market trends.
- Looking for cost-reduction opportunities.
- Developing relationships with external contacts such as auditors, solicitors and HM Revenue & Customs.
- Supervising staff.
|Job Location:||Muscat, Oman|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Company Industry:||Recruitment & Employee Placement Agency|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|