To provide general administrative support to the Department, through preparation of letters, circulars, correspondence, reports, drafts, memos, e-mails, meeting minutes, presentations, report writing, formatting documents, maintenance of records and archiving information. To perform other secretarial tasks including typing, filing, copying and emailing, scanning, faxing, ordering of office supplies, send and receive courier, receive visitors, arranging conference calls, scheduling meetings and other related activities. Major Responsibilities:
- Draft and prepare letters, circulars, correspondence, reports, presentation, memos, reports, e-mails and meeting requests to various stakeholders and follow up where required.
- Distribute correspondences to all departments, investors and service providers.
- Arrange meetings for the Department Manager.
- Attend meetings and prepare minutes of meetings.
- Prepare various reports, questionnaires and presentation as advised by the Manager.
- Follow-up on pending issues with various departments.
- Maintain stationary for the department and order to replenish it.
- Maintain up to date list of investors and tenants contact details.
- Arrange for outgoing mail, receive incoming mail, and maintain a log for the same.
- Perform general administrative tasks such as typing, filing, copying and emailing, scanning, faxing, ordering of office supplies, and other related activities.
- Maintain a good storage and retrieval system of all relevant data, including an electronic and hard copy filing/ archiving system.
- Attend to all phone calls, take notes and convey them to the Manager.
- Maintain a record of the Petty Cash.
- Prepare the financial records of the department
- Job Location
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Real Estate
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 3 Max: 7
- Residence Location
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
- Min: 27 Max: 45