Job Summary: Responsible for supporting the sales team in EPG product application and project management. Meet projects completion target, whilst maintaining the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Study technical specifications and prepare technical & commercial offers for projects and seek approval of Sales Manager.
- Communicate with Application Support Center to obtain technical information and support.
- Provide technical clarifications to customer/ consultant in order to obtain technical submittal approval.
- Assist Consultants and Contractors on Genset specifications and technical issues.
- Prepare technical specifications and package consists/ contents , obtain the required approvals.
- Arrange for inspection and attend testing at workshop for the customer.
- Ensure supply of equipment and execution of projects in a cost effective manner.
- Prepare project scope of work for tendering; discuss technical and installation issues with contractor.
- Supervise installation project, and ensure that work progress is on track, and meeting project quality criteria.
- Ensure installation audit is carried out after project completion.
- Liaise and coordinate with head office Technical Cell in matters related to project technical issues.
- Effectively coordinate the handover and closeout of projects with the Sales Manager/ sales engineer.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
- 3-5 years relevant experience in the same role.
- Excellent technical skills related to power systems applications.
- excellent communication skills.
- excellent writing abilities.
- Attention to details.
- Job Location
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Electric Power Production & Transmission; Heavy Industry & Metallurgy
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 4
- Residence Location