AFMC Nursing 2021 Application Form Last date is till 10th March 2021. It is conducted every year by the Armed Force Medical College (AFMC), Pune. AFMC nursing is a national level entrance examination. This examination is conducted only for female candidates. Through this candidates can get admission in 4 year B.Sc. nursing courses. In this article we have mentioned complete details about AFMC Nursing 2021 including important dates, application form, eligibility etc.
AFMC Nursing 2021 Notifications – Application Till 10th March
AFMC Nursing 2021 Application Form Last date is till 10th March 2021. Check here for application details.
AFMC Nursing 2021 Exam Dates
Candidates can get AFMC Nursing 2021 important dates from below:
|Notification release||14th February 2021|
|Starting of application form||17th February 2021|
|Last date to submit application form||10th March 2021|
|Releasing of admit card||2nd week of April 2021|
|AFMC Nursing 2021 exam date||3rd week of April 2021|
|Declaration of result||Last week of April 2021|
|Date of interview||1st week of May 2021|
AFMC Nursing 2021 Application Form
Candidates can check details about AFMC Nursing 2021 application form from below:
- Application form has been made available from 17th February 2021.
- Application form has been released through online Any other mode can not be entertained.
- Candidates must fill application form carefully to avoid any type of mistake.
- Fill details i.e. name, address, communication, academic and etc.
- Upload the documents like passport size photograph and signature in prescribed format.
- Candidates have to choose examination center while filling the application form.
- Any correction facility is not provided after submission of application form.
- Candidates can fill their application form till 10th March 2021.
- Take printout of the filled application form and keep it secure for other admission procedure.
- Application fee can be paid through online mode using credit card/ debit card or internet banking.
- Application fee is Rs. 750 for all category candidates.
- Application fee is non-refundable in any circumstances.
AFMC Nursing Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must read complete AFMC Nursing 2021 eligibility criteria before applying:
- Nationality: Candidates should be an Indian citizen.
- Age Limit: Candidates must be born between 1st October 1996 and 30th October 2004.
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed 10th and 12th or its equivalent from any recognized board.
- Marks: Candidates must have secured minimum of 50% aggregate marks.
- Subjects: Candidates must pass with physics, chemistry, biology (botany and zoology) and English subjects.
- Appearing: Candidates those are appearing in their final year will also be eligible to apply.
- Height: Candidates height should be minimum 148 cm.
- Fitness Certificate: Candidates should be physically fit, they must have physical fitness certificate.
AFMC Nursing 2021 Exam Pattern
Here candidates can check AFMC Nursing exam pattern:
- Mode of Exam: Examination will be conducted through offline (pen and papers based) mode.
- Type of Questions: Objective type questions will be asked in the examination.
- Language: Question paper will be in English language.
- Subjects: Question paper will be prepared from the physics, chemistry, biology, general English and logical etc.
- Time Duration: Examination will be conducted in 90 minutes duration.
AFMC Nursing 2021 Syllabus
AFMC Nursing syllabus will be based on 10thand 12thclass. Candidates can check some important topics from the given section:
Chemistry: Some basic concept of chemistry, atomic structure, chemical thermo dynamics, chemical energetic, state of matter, solutions, redox reactions, electrochemistry, surface chemistry, hydrogen, chemical kinetics, classifications of elements and periodicity in properties, chemical bonding
Physics: Work, energy and power, introduction and measurement, oscillation, electrostatics, magnetism, electromagnetic induction and alternating currents, ray optics and optical instrument, current electricity, magnetic effect of current, atom, molecules and nuclei, electrons and photons, electromagnetic waves, gravitation, rotational motion
Biology: Diversity in living world, genetic evolution, ecology and environment, reproduction and development in human, biology and human welfare, structure and functions of plants, structure and function – animal
Here we have mentioned AFMC Nursing 2021 preparation tips and tricks for the candidates:
- Make a time table for your study and follow it on the regular basis.
- Check complete exam pattern and syllabus.
- Make short notes of the topics and revise it daily.
- Solve previous year question papers and sample papers.
- Candidates can also solve mock tests.
- Don’t get confuse, be confident about your preparation.
- Take care of your health and take healthy food.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
AFMC Nursing 2021 Admit Card
AFMC Nursing admit card will be released through online mode. Candidates can download their admit card from second week of April 2021. Candidates can check their admit card by entering user ID and password.
Check all details carefully on admit card, in case of any discrepancy contact to the officials. Bring admit card on the day of examination with one photo ID proof. Without admit card no candidates will be allowed to enter the exam hall.
AFMC Nursing 2021 Result
AFMC Nursing result will be declared in the last week of April 2021. Result will be declared through online mode. Candidates can check their result by entering their login details i.e. application number and password.
Candidates who have qualified in the examination will be called for the interview. On the basis of interview and other processes seats will be allotted to the candidates. Authority will release separate merit list for the selected candidates.
AFMC Nursing 2021 Counselling
AFMC Nursing counselling will be begins after releasing of the merit list. Candidates whose name is present in the merit list will be selected for interview. Counselling process will be organized in various steps like interview, documents verification and seat allotment.
Seats will be allotted to the candidates based on the exam scores and interview, group discussion etc. Candidates must have to submit their original documents for verification.
Candidates must have to submit following documents for verification:
- Class 10thmark sheet and certificate
- Class 12thmark sheet and certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Category/ caste certificate
- Migration certificate
- Medical fitness certificate
- Passport size photographs
- Transfer certificate
- NCC certificate
- Gap certificate
- Aadhar card
If you have any other query about the AFMC Nursing 2021, then you can ask us by leaving your queries below.