The Audio Visual Technician reports to the Director, Information Technologies.This position is the sole support for all Audio Visual (A/V) needs for the campus and client service orientation and communication skills are critical as this position works independently. The position requires knowledge and familiarity with both audio-visual equipment and technology, techniques, and processes.Accountabilities:
- Set-up of teaching areas, ensuring technical services required for courses and exams in the Campus is in place in an accurate and timely manner.
- Provide quality service to support educational and professional development outcomes.
- Ensure that teaching clinicians receive strong service and support for their educational programs.
- Ensure the continuation of the highly respected reputation of the company in audio-visual support and service.
- Follow up and ensure needs are met; equipment in place and provide assistance with audio-visual requirements for teaching and on occasions, workshops in laboratories.
- Ensure client service is maintained at a high level.
- Provide audio-visual equipment and support, monitoring the performance of equipment, troubleshooting when necessary, and training users.
- Take responsibility for own personal development with technological changes related to the job.
- Ensures that as technology changes, skills are kept up to date.
- Job Location
- Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry
- Primary, Prep, & Secondary School
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Information Technology
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Residence Location
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma