As a Blockchain Developer, you will be joining an innovative group that is focused on the application of blockchain technology and will be at the forefront of change in the industry. You will be responsible for designing, implementing, and supporting a distributed blockchain-based network.
A leading organisation going through exciting developments and investing heavily in modern technology to disrupt their industry.
* Collaborating with managers to determine blockchain technology needs and envisaged functionalities.
* Creating application features and interfaces by using programming languages and writing multithreaded codes.
* Applying the latest cryptology techniques to protect digital transaction data against cyberattacks and information hacks.
* Maintaining client and server-side applications.
* Optimising and securing blockchain applications by integrating new tools and technologies.
* Documenting blockchain development processes and complying with best practices in data protection.
* Keeping up with current blockchain technologies and cryptography methods.
* Dynamic work environment
* Attractive salary
* Opportunity to work for a leading organisation
* Experience with current blockchain technologies and landscape with strong software development background.
* Theoretical background in distributed systems.
* Strong knowledge of a modern systems programming language, such as Rust, C++ or Go and willing to learn Rust.
* Strong knowledge in any of the following areas is highly desirable – P2P networking, Cryptography or Consensus algorithms.
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting
Banking & Financial Services
Property & Construction
Engineering & Supply Chain
Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.