– Preparing customized meal plans for clients based on their preferences, specifications, and dietary needs.
– Preparing meals in accordance with food health and safety regulations.
– Cleaning and sanitizing work areas before and after meal preparation
– Excellent use of various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment and processes
– Ability to multitask and work efficiently under pressure
– Knowledge of best cooking practices
– Culinary school diploma
– Hotel, Restaurant Background
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties.
We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more.
Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering