• Handle full spectrum of financial and cost accounting role eg. AR, AP, GL, forecasting, budgeting etc.
• Responsible for day to day finance and accounts operations.
• Perform full set of accounts and ensure timely closing of accounts.
• Perform project cost forecasts/budgets, cost tracking, monitoring and controls.
• Perform cash flow forecasting, budgeting and working closely with the operations and project teams in analyzing margins, variances and cost analysis.
• Issue project cost reports for review and approval.
• Develop and maintain internal control and effective accounting system and policies for the set up.
• Support CFO in ensuring that intercompany cost allocations are in line with management agreements and transfer pricing policy.
• Establish and maintain systems for cost-sensitivity analysis and early-warning of cost-overruns.
• Work consultatively with the respective departments on cost reduction initiatives.
• Min 8 years relevant experience in financial & management accounting .
• Excellent strategic planning skills and able to interact with all levels.
• Good MS Office skills particularly strong capabilities in MS Excel.
• Able to work independently and highly meticulous.
- Job Location
- Beirut, Lebanon
- Company Industry
- Civil Engineering
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Accounting and Auditing
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Residence Location