1. Follow up and contact customers for outstanding invoices.
2. Receipts entry on ERP system related to customers and allocate invoices
3. Resolve settlement discrepancies.
4. Coordinate with banks regarding “factoring” invoices.
5. Communicate with Sales and customer service department regarding outstanding balances.
6. Respond to customer inquiries on time and resolve their problems.
7. E-mail correspondence to customers to encourage payment of delinquent accounts.
8. Preparing inflow on a monthly basis
9. Prepare reports related to customers outstanding’s
Perform other similar jobs as requested
1. Good communication skills (oral & written)
2. Good analytical skills
3. Accounts Receivable knowledge/experience a plus
4. Strong attention to detail, goal oriented
- Job Location
- Beirut, Lebanon
- Company Industry
- Medical Hospital
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Accounting and Auditing
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 5
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
- Min: 26 Max: 50
Accounting And Management