Our client is a leading Casino and Integrated Resort Developer based in Macau who are planning future phases of development (Macau and other locations in Asia) and A Works for their properties.
We are looking for an experienced Commercial Director oversee and manage all commercial aspects from budget establishment through procurement and execution of the works to the settlement of the Final Account.
The Commercial Director must be well-versed and experienced in the below for major projects particularly Hospitality and Gaming Integrated Resorts.
– Commercial – Legal
– Budgetary controls
The Commercial Director must be have a demonstrated record in achieving the best commercial results for previous projects in areas including:
– Initial budgeting of works
– Pre-tendering compilation
– Tender management
– Post tender award contract administration
– Claims settlement
– Final account
The ideal candidate will have an analytical mind and great organizational skills along with strong negotiation skills and astute business acumen.
You will be responsible to:
– Lead and overview the monthly cost reporting function.
– Own the commercial management functions and processes.
– Report on variances against the approved budget.
– Lead Value Engineering/Value Management exercises.
– Manage the measurement and evaluation processes for Variations.
– Review and endorse extension of time and loss and expense claims from Contractors.
– Provide commercial direction to the project team.
– Review management reports and monitor project cashflow.
– Advise and review project correspondence.
– Identify commercial risks, value management and lead the Risk Register Reporting
– Commercial Director with Casino experience
Command MENA has been successfully partnering with clients and candidates since 2005. We have worked on human resources & talent acquisition assignments for clients throughout the Asia Pacific region, Middle East, Europe and the Americas.
During this period of time we have successfully sourced highly skilled and multilingual talents both locally and from around the globe.
As a company we take a consultative approach to meeting your human resources & talent management requirements. Taking the time to understand your needs, we think laterally to isolate candidates’ critical skills. We have proven understanding of the dynamics of various markets and we bring a fresh perspective to your challenges in sourcing creative staff.
Our team of consultants specialise in a variety of sectors and take real pride in their work. We work in a number of specialist sectors; succesfully delivering human resources campaigns to Fortune 1000 & major international companies through to smaller boutique & specialist companies.