Marc Ellis are working on behalf of one of the region’s leading financial institutes and are looking for a top-class candidate to join as Compliance Project Manager/Scrum Master
To be considered for this role you must have minimum 10 years of experience as a Project Manager / SCRUM Master in a Compliance domain.
You must also be able to meet the below responsibilities and have worked with similar responsibilities with your previous roles:
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Knowledge & Experience:
· Professional work experience in Bank or I.T. Company for 10 years.
· Minimum 10 years of experience as a Project Manager / SCRUM Master in a Compliance domain.
· Proven ability to work on sanction, transaction monitoring domain from multiple jurisdictions and experience in successful project management & execution around transaction monitoring, sanctions and regulatory compliance.
· Mandatory Experience of end to end implementation of SAS AML, Firco products and regulatory compliance projects.
· Proficiency in project management and team co-ordination to deliver the tasks on time
· Professional certifications in project management and agile delivery is preferable.
· Good knowledge of compliance domain and project management.
· Managing project budget, resource alignment and vendor management
· Risk mitigation, stakeholder management and change management.
· Change authority board approval and go live
· Knowledge about AWS/Azure cloud is an advantage
· Proven project delivery tracks
· Strong ability to influence & lead internal teams, to deliver ongoing initiatives.
· Familiarity with Office products (excel, word, Power point, MS Project)
· Working experience JIRA, Confluence etc.,
· Manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
· Ability to work in both waterfall and SCRUM delivery models.