Rawabi Holding Company
Operating in Saudi Arabia and the Middle East for over 30 years as one of the leading industrial players in the region and has activities in construction & engineering, oil & gas, petrochemical, utilities, power & electrical, telecommunication & IT, trading, and manufacturing. RAWABI Holding Company comprises various subsidiaries and several associated companies.
– Mechanical Engineers work under general direction, applying their skills and expertise to generate solutions that require development or sustainment of new or improved techniques, procedures, or products.
– Responsibilities include assisting with planning, conducting, and evaluating approaches to meet project objectives in a timely, cost-effective fashion.
– Successful Mechanical Engineers are self-motivated and work effectively in team or individual situations.
– They have excellent communication skills and can handle multiple projects and activities simultaneously
– Analyze specifications and manuals and provide technical information to implement operating procedures, clarify ambiguities and solve problems
– Specify system components to ensure conformance with engineering design and performance specifications
– Respond to emergencies and take remedial action as required to ensure health, safety and the environment are protected
– Assist senior management team in preparing sub contract agreements and in recruiting people of various disciplines
– Undertake team briefings and inception activities to ensure all aspects of work are understood by all concerned parties
– Attend regular meetings with clients and consultants and update all parties on project progress.
– Manage all the activities related to Piping, Steel structure, Tanks and equipment (Static, Rotary) including but not limited to Fabrication, welding, painting, wrapping, coating and Erection.
– Engagement with estimation team to provide the actual production rates.
– Evaluating the projects scope and arranging the required resources against the submitted time schedule.
– Meeting the deadlines & agreed targets to satisfy client.
– Participate in regular meetings to identify problems, target dates, issues, delays execution of work to ensure timely project completion.
– BS degree in Mechanical Engineering.
– Oil & gas experience not less than 8 yrs., familiar with piping, steel structure, turnaround, shutdown, maintenance and equipment.
– Familiar with QA/QC requirements.
– Familiar with Safety standards.
– Familiar with lifting activities.
– Language skills: Fluent English (oral & writing).
– Familiar with MS-Office( Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
– Creativity and analytical skills.
– Decision maker.
– Technical writing skills.
Rawabi Holding, through its fully owned subsidiaries, joint ventures and partnerships with international market leaders, focuses on four core sectors:
Oilfield Services, Contracting & Industrial Services, Offshore Services and Retail. Through these divisions, we provide a diversified range of products and services to a variety of industries: oil, gas and petrochemicals; marine; engineering and construction; power, telecom and IT; corrosion and industrial services; logistics; and consumer products. Although varied and distinct, all our offerings share the same commitment to quality, service and excellence that make them part of the Rawabi Holding family.
Rawabi Holding is a purpose-driven company that exists not only to generate profit, but also to improve everyone and everything we can. From customer projects and employee development to our impact on the communities in which we work, Rawabi Holding is propelled by an unwavering energy to make everything we touch better. No matter how great the challenge or how complex the problem, we face it head-on to deliver proven results.