For the last 25 years, Oracle has led the database and applications software market. The largest corporations and governments in the world use our market-leading products. Oracle employees enjoy competitive salaries, excellent health benefits, and a network of like-minded co-workers that drive innovation across the entire technology industry.
Oracle Consulting plays a critical role in Oracle’s cloud solutions. We offer a unique focus on Oracle-based application and technology initiatives by combining leading expertise, broad coverage, global scale, and flexible delivery. Oracle Consulting functions as the focal point of customer relationships with Oracle product development, Oracle Support, Oracle University, and other related business and technology partners. For more information visit: http://oracle.com/consulting
Oracle Solutions can help customers transform their Business and IT. To accelerate deals across EMEA we seek applications for Oracle Project Manager.
The Project Director role is a challenging, exciting opportunity for you to manage full lifecycle Cloud Implementations while using Oracle’s TCM for Cloud methodology (or OUM for On-Prem). In this role you will be the director for multiple cloud projects and be responsible for the successful delivery of those projects. You will work with leaders in Oracle Consulting, Development and Support focused on Oracle’s Cloud products. You will manage, in a project setting, an international team of project managers, architects and consultants. You will work with x-LoB members to grow Oracle Consulting business
15+ years of experience relevant to this position, including 10 years of project or direct line management experience. Demonstrated ability to follow solid project management principles and successfully direct projects of increasing complexity. Comfortable working in a matrix management environment. Strong influencing and negotiation skills to deal with internal stakeholders, customers, and vendors. Product, technology or industry expertise relevant to the portfolio focus. Ability to travel to Middle East as needed.
– Overall performance responsibility for managing scope, cost, schedule, and contractual deliverable, which includes applying techniques for planning, tracking, change control, and risk management in a portfolio of projects
– Work with x-lob colleagues in pre-sales activities to win more business
– Methodically managing complex business and logistical challenges
– Provide and uphold the governance structure, being the sponsor in projects, while being an escalation point
– Providing direction to the project manager and regular project status to the customer in steering committees and/or client sponsor meetings
– Exercise creativity, independent judgment and business acumen in selecting methods and techniques
– Interact with all roles at customer – including cio, cto, it architects, technical staff and business representatives
– Provide internal and external reporting
– Bachelor or Master’s degree
– Previous solid experience in managing full life cycle implementations of Oracle Cloud and/or On-Prem complex projects
– Strong analytical and time management skills
– Ability to work well remotely with a diverse project team
– Ability to work without direction
– Promptly performs analysis of business process requirements
– Ability to balance investigating/troubleshooting on your own
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Fluent in English and/or French beside his Arabic mother tong
– A clear communicator with a keen sense of timing in the pursuit of key business goals
– Specific Previous implementation experience of Oracle applications and/or technology products
– Ability to effectively transfer knowledge
– Aptitude to help others develop their skills to the benefit of the business
– Quickly establishes and subsequently nurtures long-term customer and supplier relationships
– International and cross cultural project management experience
– PM Methodology certification is a must
– Scrum Master certification is an advantage
– Excellent experience of consolidating and harmonising business management systems
– Prior consulting and/or project management experience required
– Self-starter, confident, driven with strong organizational skills
– Specific knowledge of Oracle industry solutions is an advantage
– Significant C-level presentation experience
– Flexible to travel to Middle-east as per projects’ requirements
As part of Oracle’s employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made. This will involve identity and employment verification, salary verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
Oracle offers an integrated array of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to empower modern business. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide choice of software, systems, and cloud deployment models – including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds – to ensure that technology flexes to the unique needs of a business.
Oracle Cloud is a complete, integrated stack of platform, infrastructure, and application services. With advanced scalability and security, Oracle Cloud enables technical agility across the enterprise, connects people to information for clearer insights, and fosters efficiency through simplified workflows.
More than 420,000 customers across 145 countries have harnessed Oracle technology to accelerate their digital transformation.