- Manage and administrate the crowd management team and ensure a safe and smooth operation while maintaining a high customer satisfaction level.
- Ensure all department staff are adhering to the Crowd Management Plan, guidelines, policies & procedures, and reports.
- Support the Crowd Management team through development and training.
- Prepare staff schedules and weekly reports.
- Keep constant contact with the Crowd Management Services Head and be ready to react immediately in case of emergency and get other parties involved (ex. Safety/Security Manager, Medical representative on site, etc.) when necessary.
- Provide direction for all staff in assigned areas by continuously communicating necessary changes in events.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience at a supervisory level.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in event management or similar.
- Bilingual Speaker (Arabic and English)
- Job Location
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry
- Events Management
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 3 Max: 5
- Saudi Arabia
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma