– Design managers coordinate all of the design work required during construction projects.
– They manage the production of technical drawings and plans used to build a structure.
– Design managers bring together architects, structural and service engineers, along with specialist designers and BIM technicians, to create coordinated designs which can be used during the build and aid maintenance of the structure once complete.
– Should has experience more than 15 years with consulting company
– Should all experience as designer
– Location: Riyadh
– Bachelor of Architecture or Civil
– Design skills and knowledge
– Knowledge of engineering science and technology
– Able to come up with new ways of doing things
– Be thorough and pay attention to detail
– Analytical thinking skills
– Persistence and determination
– Leadership and motivational skills
– Able to use a computer and the main software packages competently
Zuhair Fayez Partnership is one of the leading and most established Architectural, Engineering, Project Management, Construction Management and Engineering Information System Consultancy Firms in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia with over 40 years of professional experience in the local, regional, and international market since its inception in 1975.
The current organizational structure comprises the following main divisions: Technical Services, Buildings Design, Municipal Projects, Transportation Design, Construction Management and Site Supervision Services.
Zuhair Fayez Partnership has firmly established itself as a pioneer in the use of Building Information Modeling (BIM) Technology throughout the design process, Sustainability study, construction managements (through 4D & 5D simulation), and Facilities Management as well.