Trustpoint One is assisting a governmental agency in its search for a Document Management Technician in Yellowstone/Mammoth Hot Springs, Wyoming. The Technician will work with attorneys and other legal support staff assisting with pre-trial matters and at trial. The position is temporary and all work will take place on-site in Yellowstone Mammoth Hot Springs, Wyoming.
Document Management Technician Job Responsibilities:
– Perform simple typing assignments using word processing equipment. Assist in copying, scanning and faxing documents; assist in organizing, naming and numbering electronic and hard copy case materials.
– Assemble/disassemble documents as required, taking care to ensure that original documents are reassembled exactly to their original state.
– Assist legal support staff in developing exhibits, compiling notebooks, including pulling file copies of documents, tabbing binders, numbering, binding, labeling, and re-filing documents;
– Receive telephone calls and visitors to the office; control access; notifies staff members of visitors or incoming telephone calls; take messages from, and gives messages to visitors and callers when staff members are unavailable; determines when to transfer calls to staff member’s voice mail or overhead paging, as appropriate, and executes one or both actions.
– Exercise tact and discretion in determining what information can be provided and to whom. When unable to assist caller or visitor, refer to the appropriate staff member.
– Assist with accurate data entry into various legal and financial systems with minimal errors.
– Assist office personnel with file management to include creating and purging closed case files of extraneous and inappropriate materials and tags, separates or compiles materials to be purged later according to office policies and procedures.
– Promotes the integrity of office security including verifying the identification of individuals seeking entrance.
– Provide appropriate badges and maintain logs of badges issued. Deal with visitors who display a range of dispositions and carefully assesses suspicious mail, persons, or other elements and takes precautionary measures to enhance.
– Bachelor’s Degree;
– Prior relevant experience in a fast-paced environment. Government experience is preferred.
– Experience with trial preparation and litigation;
– Experience with Pacer and Relativity;
– Strong attention to detail and organizational skills;
– Excellent computer/data entry skills;
– Strong communication skills;
– Superb writing skills.
If you would like to learn more about the Document Management Technician position, please submit your resume in Word format.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Pay: $8.00 – $9.00 per hour
- Microsoft Excel: 1 year (Preferred)
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)