Distinguished by its unique design and high quality diamonds, this leading national jeweler was established over sixty years ago and specializes in high-end jewelry. The jeweler also partners with many international designers to offer a wide range of elegant designs for their clientele.
They are currently looking to recruit ERP Project Manager to be based in Bahrain.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Maintain essential IT operations, including operating systems, security tools, applications, servers, email systems, laptops, desktops, software, and hardware
• Managing the ERP application, Product Customization, Technical and Functional support
• Handle business-critical IT tasks and systems administration
• Managing the ERP, Pre-Sales Activities, Client Demo, Understanding detailed requirements analysis at customer site by coordinating with all departments concedes, Implementation plan, Project Implementation & Training, Technical, Functional Support and Customization for client requirement’s Machine, Barcode Printer and Weighing Scale Configuration.
• Analysis, design, development, implementation of Existing ERP.
• Maintains organization’s effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering, and supporting strategic plans for implementing information technologies.
• Directs technological research by studying organization goals, strategies, practices, and user projects.
• Completes projects by coordinating resources and timetables with user departments and data center.
• Verifies application results by conducting system audits of technologies implemented.
• Preserves assets by implementing disaster recovery and back-up procedures and information security and control structures.
• Recommends information technology strategies, policies, and procedures by evaluating organization outcomes; identifying problems; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements.
• Accomplishes financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective action.
• Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
• Must have a minimum of 5 years experience in IT management
• Proven experience managing IT infrastructure and services.
• Experience with computer networks, network administration, and network installation.
• Proficient in computer hardware, cabling installation and support, wireless technology applications and interface, and IT security.
• Must have a Bachelor’s degree in technology or computer science
• Experienced with ERP Microsoft Dynamics AX and CRM
• Must be Microsoft dynamics Ax Certified
• Have a MSC in Computer Science is a major advantage
• Excellent organizational skills
• Strong leadership and decision-making skills
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Understanding of complex information and requirements
• Good prioritization skills and ability to adapt to plans.
• Great IT skills combined with a good head for business.
• Ability to explain complex systems in simple terms.
• An ability to work with tight deadlines and within constraints
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties.
We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more.
Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering