We are far more than a worldwide leader. We are more than 240 000 women and men who share something unique.
Each and every day we host the world. We care for millions of people. We are all moved by curiosity. We love blending cultures. We are proud of our differences. Yes, we lead the way. But we want to go further, with audacity, with imagination, with passion
Symbolically intertwined with Qatar’s heritage, the Iconic Towers in Lusail are an architectural translation of Qatar’s national seal, representing the traditional scimitar swords. Raising gracefully from the podium level, the arched towers will host a luxurious five-star hotel with 361 rooms and suites to cater to discerning business travellers, a lavish six-star hotel with 132 suites to meet the needs of those seeking sophisticated luxury accommodation and 49 branded apartments to become home to permanent residents. State-of-the-art entertainment and recreational facilities, including specialist boutiques, VIP movie theatres, signature restaurants and a private Cigar Lounge are to be complemented by exquisite banqueting and conference spaces, as well as office dedicated areas.
The property set to open in 2022. Once completed, the Fairmont Hotel and Raffles Hotel & Residences will join the brand’s worldwide portfolio, known to be the world’s largest collection of historic and iconic hotels.
As with any Fairmont property around the world, guests will find themselves immersed in a local authentic environment. Similarly when visiting the Raffles, guests will discover the individual personality and story offered by the hotel. At the essence of every Raffles is to deliver thoughtful, personal and discreet service to well-travelled guests.
Has overall responsibility for providing leadership and management for the Sales & Marketing function (rooms and catering sales, marketing – hotel’s positioning in the market, public relations / communications and revenue management) and be accountable for both hotel’s performance – i.e., rooms revenue & profitability, competitive revpar index and employee engagement
– Prepares the Annual Marketing Plan and Room Revenue Budgets.
– Participates in Trade Shows and promotional events to develop new markets by identifying prospective customers.
– Drives the hotels’ sales and revenue per available room
– Participates in overseas Sales Missions both jointly and / or organized by Raffles & Fairmont brand office in accordance with identified market needs
– Controls and monitors the Sales & Marketing Budget including expenses
– Provides ongoing direction and implements training programs for staff in the areas of:
– Tour & Travel Section
– Meetings & Groups
– Catering Sales Department
– Local & Worldwide Corporate Agreements
– Travel Agency Contracts
– Reservations Department
– Attend weekly EXCO meetings and relays relevant information to Department members
– Implements PR & advertising campaigns and participates in joint advertising with Raffles & Fairmont brand office
– Produces and controls all sales literature, including brochures, flyers, poster, promotional letters and giveaways
– Responsible for gaining exposure and inclusion in companies’ worldwide programs (RFP & consortia programs) on preferred rate structure, directly and/or jointly with Raffles & Fairmont brand office / Accor shared services marketing
– Conducts Sales meeting with all Sales & Marketing staff
– Prepares monthly and periodic reports for General Manager as directed
– Issues and signs Tour & Travel / Corporate Rate contracts and Meeting GDS / RFP contract preparation / negotiation / contracting
– Reviews and monitors company accounts room night production report based on account and individual sales managers’ productivity to ensure sales objectives as related to revenue monthly budgets are achieved
– Monitors weekly sales activities to ensure individual sales calls objectives are achieved
– Supervises and monitors reservation department to ensure optimal inventory management based on yield
– Monitors daily reservations pick-up patterns to maximize occupancy and revenue increase yields
– Conducts weekly 3-month forecast meeting with Revenue Manager
– Manages all key account yearly contracting processing based on rate negotiation (to support increasing rates on a year-round basis) – negotiates with decision makers/confirm with GM or Raffles’ & Fairmont’ VP of Sales & Marketing – based on volume (hotel’s top productive accounts)
– Liaises with Front Office, Banqueting, F&B and Finance re: all Hotel Sales Activities
– Liaises and directly monitors the Public Relation Department with regard to advertising, editorial and Press Releases requirements
– Analytical and solid business acumen with good understanding of luxury hotel operations
– Ability to work independently
– Demonstrate leadership qualities to build strong employee engagement
– Strong interpersonal skills and attention to detail
– Good communicator with fluency in English. Ability to communicate in a local language where the hotel operates (e.g. French, Mandarin, Arabic, etc) is desirable
– Proven organizational skills, able to set and meet deadlines as well as follow-through
– Good understanding of budgeting, forecasting, and expenses control
– Executive presence – self assured exuding quiet confidence and humility
– Bachelor’s degree with specialization in marketing from a reputable university
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making “Feel Welcome” resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels’ more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.