PHCC has a vision to be Qatar’s primary health care provider of choice. PHCC’s mission is to advance health and well-being through primary health care services which are comprehensive, integrated, person-centered and affordable.
The incumbent will be responsible to ensure that all the mechanical, electrical, fire, safety and building maintenance systems are operating at optimum levels in the assigned site/facility.
Managing the maintenance activities:
• Perform technical, organizational and supervisory role in the site/facility assigned.
• Evaluate and coordinate all the engineering related works/maintenance in the assigned site/facility.
• Liaising with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project in the assigned site/facility.
• Ensuring the routine maintenance of all equipment is done on time and reports any discrepancies to the Engineering department.
• Ensuring that all materials used and work performed are as per specifications
• Monitor and approves work conducted by contractors, vendors, and outsourced providers in the site.
• Supervise and assist the design, installation and commissioning of new and revised equipment in the site.
• Overseeing quality control and health and safety matters on site.
• Review materials related to engineering work conducted in the site and ensure its compliance with contract requirement.
• Planning the works to be completed and efficiently organizing the site/facility in order to meet agreed deadlines.
• Preparing reports as required and submit to the Line Manager.
• Provide technical related direction and information to the PHCC’s Facilities Project Management and maintenance crews.
• Regularly meets with HC Administrators, contractors and support staff to review Health Centre conditions and collaborate on cost-effective and time-effective solutions.
• Provide engineering technical or management topical instruction, expertise, and problem resolution for department related activities.
• Resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise.
• The incumbent will undertake any such related duties or responsibilities as directed.
• Ensure high standards of confidentiality to safeguard any sensitive information.
Stimulate subordinates and contribute to the identification of opportunities for continuous improvement of systems, processes and practices taking into account ‘international leading practice’, improvement of business processes, cost reduction and productivity improvement.
Policies, Systems, Processes & Procedures
Recommend improvements to departmental procedure and direct the implementation of instructions and controls so that all relevant procedural/legislative requirements are fulfilled while delivering a quality, cost-effective service.
Quality, Health, Safety, & Environment
Ensure compliance to all relevant quality, health, safety and environmental management procedures and controls within a defined area of activity to guarantee employee safety, compliance, delivery of high quality products/service and a responsible environmental attitude.
MIS and Reports
Participate in the preparation of timely and accurate departmental MIS statements and reports to meet ASTAD and department requirements, policies and standards.
Perform other related duties or assignments as directed.