A $1bn Food & Beverage manufacturing operation in the region are currently looking for a Plant Manager to run their factory in Iraq. This will be managing 200 people across manufacturing, quality, supply chain, H&S and Logistics.
– We are looking for someone to support with growing this operation in Iraq and someone that can drive CI and building Six Sigma capabilities.
– Managing multiple production lines.
– Managing the production systems.
– Preparation & review of production related SOP.
– Planning and organizing production schedules.
– Ensuring that health and safety regulations are met.
– Determining quality control standards.
– Overseeing production processes.
– Organizing the repair and routine maintenance of production equipment.
– Supervising the work of junior staff.
If you have food or beverage manufacturing experience and are interested to explore this further, please get in touch.
– 13,000 USD + accommodation + transportation + flights
The Middle East Executive Group has become the first choice for industry professionals wanting to work in the Gulf region.
We understand exactly how supply chain performance and sales performance impacts the bottom line and top line of product led businesses and we have the experience, network & expertise to match skilled professionals with exciting new roles that suit their experience, passion and drive in this highly strategic industry.
Our specialist teams internally are;
- Commercial Management & Sales
- Supply Chain & Logistics
- Strategic HR
The industries we focus on are;
- 3PL / Freight Forwarding
- Food & FMCG
- Medical & Pharmaceutical