As Finance Business Partner for the Saudi entity, you will lead develop insightful analysis, reporting and cost controls to support decision making and performance in this manufacturing company. You will be working closely with operational teams (Production Managers, The Ops Director and Logistics Manager) in KSA and report to the CFO in Dubai. Previous experience / knowledge in this industry is therefore required.
Key responsibilities include:
• Action financial and accounting planning activities: budgets, cashflow, monitoring, controls, management reporting, including management and development of policies, systems and processes
• Understand and mitigate key elements of the company’s operating risk, such as production efficiency, variable cost management etc
• Lead ad hoc financial analysis and root cause investigation
• Implement and monitor reliable governance and control systems
• Lead physical banking and cashflow operations, cash flow optimization, supervising account receivables and payables
• Monitor performance against strategic business plans
• Support and deliver the capital request and budgeting processes
• Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements
• Ensure that record keeping meets the requirements of auditors and government agencies
• Guide the finance team in country
25,000 to 30,000
per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Professional accounting/finance qualification (ACA, ACCA, CPA, CIMA)
• 5+ years post qualification experience with evidence of progression in Finance with management exposure
• Degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration, or equivalent business experience
• Experience in the manufacturing industry would be advantageous
• Local market experience
• Should have experience in partnering with senior ops teams
• Ability to collaborate and communicate with an analytic mindset
• A natural forward planner who critically assesses own performance
• Reliable, tolerant, and determined
• Empathic communicator, able to see things from the other person’s point of view
• Advanced MS Office skills
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Excellent organization skills
• Not afraid to challenge processes and decisions
• Fast learner with good problem-solving skills
Thank you for your interest. All applications are viewed and evaluated according to the role requirements. We aim to contact shortlisted candidates within 2 weeks. As we often receive a high volume of applications, we are unable to reply to everyone. If you have not heard back from us within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Inspire Selection is headquartered in Dubai and recruits across the Middle East region. We employ highly knowledgeable, professional consultants who are experts in connecting the right people with the right opportunities. Our reputation has been built upon our honesty, integrity and our ability to source candidates of the highest calibre right across our specialist sectors. As a result, we are recruitment partners to a wide spectrum of organisations – from leading blue chip companies to smaller, local businesses. Sectors we cover include HR, Administration, Finance & Accounting, Insurance, Legal, Sales & Marketing, IT, Oil/Gas/Energy, Engineering, Procurement, Manufacturing, Logistics & Supply Chain.