Our client, a global electric utility company is currently looking for Financial Modeler.
• Support the Finance Manager in the provision of best financial management in relation to facilities and asset management (FAM) for the client.
• Assist with the preparation of a total operating budget for FAM activities including the development of key assumptions.
• Support the implementation of the approved operating budget to monitor actual expenditure against budget, analyse significant variances and identify any opportunities for cost efficiencies.
• Assist with the preparation of pre-tender estimates and pricing sheet formats for all FAM service streams.
• Support the development of financial policies, procedures and processes relating to FAM activities in line with best industry practice.
• Review all invoices submitted by the FAM service providers to ensure contractual deliverable and KPIs are met.
• Assist with the development of financial models in such areas as financial and expense performance, rate of return, depreciation, working capital, and investments.
• Prepare reports, graphs and charts of data developed.
• Analyse complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations for decision making purposes
• Maintain and update financial templates relating to FAM activities.
• Attend client and internal meetings.
• Minimum of 5 years related experience in financial planning & analysis, ideally in the Facilities and Asset Management Industry.
• Bachelors degree in a related subject or otherwise extensive finance experience and demonstrated financial acumen.
• Recognized professional accounting qualification preferable
• Strong organizational skills, interpersonal skills and a positive attitude.
• Effective verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with attention to detail.
• Ability to work independently and as a team member.
• Excellent time management skills.
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that’s why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.