Job SummarySupervise and follow up the overall work and interacting with site general foreman, charge-hands and labor group members to ensure smooth running of tasks at job sites throughout the work period. Responsible to supervise several skilled teams of resources to ensure maximum productivity at minimum cost and of highest quality whilst carried out in a safe manner.Job Accountabilities
- Maintains acceptable quality of works and to minimize reworks and effectively utilize available resources.
- Monitors and controls the latest valid Issued for Construction (IFC) drawings.
- Coordinates at various levels to carry out activities as built for major elements of work.
- Performs necessary corrective actions on work requiring rework or remedial actions as instructed and directed by the site engineer.
Roles & Responsibilities1. Carry out and executive works whether civil, structural, architectural, and/or finishes in accordance with the Drawings / Approved Shop Drawings, Methods Statements issued by the project team to meet the specified criteria of workmanship of the specification.
- Ensures that construction works are achieved based on the approved Shop Drawings, method statement, and Behavior-Based Safety (BBS) and 100% completed on or before the scheduled date of accomplishment by the crew he manages.
2. Over all site supervision of works (whether civil, structural, architectural, and/or finishes) labors, equipment- movement, materials and proper distribution of such construction resource.
- Ensures to daily accomplish the site supervision of construction related activities and ensure that the cost of the activities will not exceed 100% of the material and labor budget and minimal or zero wastage of resources.
3. Maintains acceptable quality of works and to minimize reworks and effectively utilize available resources.
- Ensures to accomplish assigned works on the time frame allotted maintaining the quality according to company standards and reduce the reworks percentage to 0%.
4. Ensures compliance with the safety – Procedures and report if found any risk to the site Engineer to help project team to maintain zero Loss Time Incidents (LTIs) including site security and general housekeeping.
- Daily ensure that 100% of workers under his supervision are complying with the company’s safety procedures during work hours.
- Ensures to maintain the LTIs to zero in the project site assignment.
5. Monitors and controls the latest valid Issued for Construction (IFC) drawings used by the construction crew to ensure efficient running of all project tasks.
- Makes sure that a copy of the latest Issued for Construction Drawings are being used by the construction crew whenever there are revisions to the IFC drawings. Ensure that 100% of the daily works are based on the latest IFC drawings.
Job Knowledge & Skills
- Effectively communicate in writing, with good comprehension and executive 0ral and written instructions (provide clear and simple instructions & details to subordinate)
- Communicate sequence of activities to all subcontractors and material suppliers to effectively implement our goals.
- Planning and Organizing Skills
- Sets priorities which accurately reflect the relative importance of job responsibilities.
- Can perform at an advance level of Word, Excel, and Power Point
Job ExperienceTotal 6 year(s)On Job 2 year(s)GCC 2 year(s)CompetenciesDisplays Customer Centricity C1Strives for Innovation C1Demonstrates Accountability C1Communicates and Collaborates C1Computer Skills Working On Ms Office Suits, Mainly Excel L3Knowledge Of Execution Sequnce And Required Duration For Concrete Works L2Knowledge Of Installation Sequnce And Required Duration For Building Electrical Systems L2Knowledge Of Installation Sequnce And Required Duration For Building Elv Systems L2Knowledge Of Installation Sequnce And Required Duration For Building Mechanical Systems L2Experience In Efficiently Managing Appointed Subcontractors L2EducationHigh School Diploma in any Related Technical Certificates
- Job Location
- Company Industry
- Construction & Building
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies