. Department/Section: HSE Department
. Report To: HSE Manager
. Job Functions:
- Auditing production, keeping on the lookout for any unsafe behavior or breaks in regulations.
- Assessing risk and possible safety hazards of all aspects of operations.
- Creating analytical reports of safety data.
- Inspecting production equipment and processes to make sure they are safe.
- Ordering repairs for unsafe and/or damaged equipment.
- Focusing on prevention by keeping up with equipment maintenance and employee training.
- Sharing information, suggestions, and observations with management to create consistency in safety standards throughout the production team and the entire company.
- Meeting company health and safety goals.
- Investigating causes of accidents and other unsafe conditions on the job site.
- Liaising with law enforcement and other investigators who are present at the time of a serious accident.
- Finding the best way to prevent future accidents.
- Reviewing and reporting on the staff’s compliance with health and safety rules and recommending commendations or dismissal based on performance.
. Principal Duties:
- Ensure that HSE System is established and maintained according to requirements of ISO 45001:2018 & ISO 14001:2015.
- Co-ordinate, Follow-up and Review Hazard Identification and Risk Assessments.
- Implementation and administration of:-
- OH&S Program and Project Operational Control Procedures
- Client’s safety requirements(If any)
- Saudi Arabian Government Labor and Safety Codes
- Safety Training requirements
- Includes but not limited to:
- Maintaining site records
- Employee safety orientation
- Holding safety meetings as required.
- Maintaining work permit procedures and other safety procedures
- Incident investigations
- Responsible for the applicable site First Aid requirements.
- Ensure a safe workplace environment without risk to health.
- Initiate Toolbox Talks and inform employees of the safest way to perform tasks, prepare Toolbox records.
- Define the Emergency Response Plan for each emergency situation identified.
- Emergency equipment like fire extinguishers, alarms are inspected and tested for continual effective operation at specified intervals. Record details of inspections/tests and any action taken.
- Enforce the use of Personal Protective Equipment by all employees.
- Ensure all work areas are safe including offices using Monthly Office safety checklist.
- Ensure Fork lift is safe to use using check list before any operation.
- Issue Key Performance Indicators in order to help measure & monitor achievement of objectives and program.
- Ensure that all Health & Safety policies, procedures, rules and regulations are adhered to and are regularly reviewed, updated and communicated.
- Ensure the Company meets its statutory obligations in all areas pertaining to health, safety and welfare at work, including Statutory training and reporting.
- Ensure the completion and regular review of risk assessments for all work equipment and operations.
- Ensure that safety inspections are carried out, fire drills and fire alarms are correctly reported, safety inspections, risk assessments and lone working procedures are managed and employees are aware of their responsibilities.
- Ensure full and accurate health and safety and training records are maintained.
- Establish a full program of documented health & safety inspections, audits and checks.
- Liaise with external health & safety consultants in the provision of training programs and health and safety services.
- Any other reasonable duties which may be required by management from time to time.
. Minimum Requirements:
- A bachelor’s degree or an associate degree.
- 0-2 years’ experience as HSE Officer Position.
- IOSH, OSHA and NEBOSH Certificates is preferable.
- HSE Trained and Certified Auditor from a recognized institute
- Job Location
- Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- Business Support Services; Industrial Production; Trading & Commodity Trading
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Entry Level
- Years of Experience
- Max: 2
- Residence Location
- Dammam,Saudi Arabia ; Eastern Province,Saudi Arabia ; Khobar,Saudi Arabia
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma