Required to join a leading contractor based in the Eastern Province of KSA. Working on projects including road, rail, housing, industrial, substations and FM/Maintenance they require a HSE Specialist to join the team. Responsibilities include
• Conduct and organize safety performance audit of the company’s workforce and those of subcontractors.
• Conduct full investigation of accident/incidents including near misses incurred; identifies probable causes and prepares a report of the same and ensures that recommended permanent preventive measures are notified to the concerned department, supervision or individual then followed up to verify that recommendations are carried
• Co-ordination with consultant, project manager and site representatives related safety issues.
• Preparing all HSE Management Plans such as environment plan emergency, plan, traffic plan, fire prevention Plan and Heat stress plan.
• Prepare specific project HSE Program such as (HIP, Risk assessment or JSA) for all work activities and ensure that is attached according to the nature of the job.
• Performed daily walk- through internal inspection of all work activities at the site to ensure all safety procedures have applied.
Applicants should meet the following criteria
A degree in a relevant subject
NEBOSH and further HSE qualifications
15 + years of managing HSE within contracting organisations
Excellent communication skills with experience of managing multi-national teams
Fluent in English
Experience of working in the Middle East
Preference will be given to those candidates in KSA who have a transferable Iqama