1. Update and apply all insurance companie’s protocols and policies.
2. Receiving claims along with summary report for each receptionist on daily basis.
3. Recording of missing claims and follow with the reception coordinator to complete it.
4. Check insurance cards validity and coverage area.
5. Auditing inpatient and outpatient claims and confirm that required approvals are obtained.
6. Printing all lab & radiology results and attach to the claims.
7. Send the unjustified or incomplete claims to doctor to complete it as per insurance guidelines.
8. Make closing to confirm that physical claims matched with final report.
9. Make covering letters and statements to arrange for submission to the companies.
10. Follow the payment and collection with the companies.
11. Compile relevant statistics and make sure all invoices had been settled
12. Make reconciliation for the rejected claims.
1. Provides routine information and enquiry service.
2. To assemble and process records as per the established procedures.
3. Collects and compile relevant statistics.
4. Maintains confidentiality of patient information and prevent disclosure to unauthorized persons.
5. Works on rotating shifts/areas as required.
6. Participates in training, evaluation and continuing education of the department and hospital at large.
7. Must strictly adhere to the chain of command as per established organizational matrix.
8. Must be an active member of the Multi-Disciplinary Team.
9. Adheres to good customer service practices.
10. Carries out any other duties are required for medical records procedures.
- Job Location
- As Salimiyah, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Medical Hospital; Medical Clinic; Other Healthcare Services
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 2
- Residence Location