Key Tasks & Responsibilities 1. Service Specialists will be responsible for proactively monitoring and managing the events / alarms that are created on different facets of the infrastructure. Incident Management
- Provide Quality Assurance for L1 monitoring (Ticket building, process adherence, systems monitoring & SLA tracking).
- Provide technical escalation point for L1 analysts.
- Follow documented escalation processes.
- Provide advanced troubleshooting for platforms and drive the issue/problem resolution process.
- Understanding and exceeding all SLA commitments.
- Recommend process/procedure improvement.
- Perform Root Cause Analysis of problems, propose and implement remediation actions.
- Co-ordination with L3 / vendors for Permanent Fixes.
- implementation of fault fixes and patches for Problems.
- Change & Configuration Management.
- Implementing changes as per agreed change management process.
- Activation/Deactivation/Provisioning of Service requests through Change Management Process.
- Perform approved configuration changes during entity migrations.
- Managing the change process.
- Reporting on the implemented changes.
Asset Management17. Perform Asset management including License Management i.e. maintain BOQ and licenses.Network Security Device Administration Service.
- This will include end-to-end managed services support (complete administration of the devices) and ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of EXPO’s information, data and IT services.
- Tier 2 Support – Service Build can support in the build of improved services (continual service improvement), service Testing & Validation and the implementation of major changes (as required).