Amazon is committed to supporting businesses becoming successful Selling Partners and providing the best customer experience on Amazon.sa. Selling partners use Amazon Seller Services to increase their success and reach new customers both on Amazon’s marketplace in Saudi Arabia. We are looking for a seasoned Key Accounts Manager to look after leading Brands and selling partners in a specific product line, drive program adoption and ensure further growth by jointly improving the customer experience in addition to leading large-scale projects across a variety of internal teams.
The ideal candidate is data-driven, passionate for problem-solving and highly organized with a proven track record of successful accounts and projects management in a multinational environment.
· Grow respective Product Line through its key and strategic selling partners.
· Build/Nurture effective relationship with a set of strategic/key accounts in respective category to consistently exceed quarterly goals.
· Responsible for farming/managing/growing them.
· Drive program adoption by working closely with Key Selling Partners and actively educating them on Amazon products and programs to improve both Customer and Seller Experience.
· Learn and understand the peculiarities of own category to spot trends/patterns, seasonality and competitive pricing to best tailor your pitch and advice to key accounts.
· Dive Deep into business issues and opportunities impacting Seller experience and business performance; identify root causes and innovative solutions to address the issues.
· Be subject matter expert on market segments, e-commerce industry, Seller pain-points, Amazon programs and features, and key differentiators to identify and prioritize new opportunities for respective accounts portfolio.
· Track and report development results, analyze, interpret reports and information for key accounts portfolio.
· Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Economics or Business from top tier University
· 5-8 years of experience in account management, consultancy, category management, sales, or business development
· 5 years+ experience with multinational organizations
· Experience communicating and presenting to senior leadership
· Proven track record of leading large accounts
· Strong organizational and workload management skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management, and meeting deadlines
· Strong critical thinking and analytical skills and expertise in Excel
· Strong written and verbal communication skills. Proficiency in composing concise, accurate and appropriately targeted responses
· Experience using analytical, sales, and productivity tools including Excel, Quicksight, Salesforce, Microsoft Office…etc
· Strong attention to detail and excellent problem-solving skills
· Possesses SQL experience and literacy
· Postgraduate Degree or MBA from top International University
· 3 years+ of work experience in Business/Strategy Consultancy (multinational consultancy firms)
· Possesses SQL proficiency level
Amazon.ae, formerly Souq.com, is an English-Arabic language e-commerce platform, owned by Amazon, Inc. It is the largest e-commerce platform in the Arab world. On March 28, 2017, Amazon.com Inc. confirmed it would be acquiring Souq.com for $580 million. On May 1, 2019, Souq.com became known as Amazon.ae.