As a Lead Blockchain Engineer, you will be responsible for designing and implementing the solution.
A leading organisation going through exciting developments and investing heavily in modern technology to disrupt their industry.
* Analyse code artefacts and provide training to junior personnel.
* Determine application release dates and monitor the implementation to ensure projects are completed on time.
* Create the document infrastructure for the application and implement methods to ensure backend functionality.
* Collaborate with the IT team to guarantee streamlined implementation of applications.
* Dynamic work environment
* Attractive salary
* Opportunity to work for a leading organisation
* Experience with current blockchain technologies and landscape with strong software development background.
* Proficient in Rust and Experienced in Substrate architecture.
* Strong knowledge of a modern systems programming language, such as Rust, C++ or Go and willing to learn Rust.
* Theoretical background in distributed systems, such as consensus algorithms, as well as
* cryptographic fundamentals
* Strong knowledge in any of the following areas is highly desirable – P2P networking, Cryptography, Consensus algorithms. NFT’s, DID, IPLD, and IPFS.
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting
Banking & Financial Services
Property & Construction
Engineering & Supply Chain
Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.