The HR Department of a large regional law firm are searching for a legal recruiter to join their established team. With multiple offices in the region my client is keen to hire a Dubai based candidate with previous experience specifically in fee earner recruitment in the Middle East. The ideal candidate will have the presence to deal with partners, local knowledge, legal knowledge and networks to be able to set up a candidate pool and initiate best practice for search and selection moving forward.
main responsibilities the candidate will handle:
· Assist in the recruitment process for fee earning roles
· Coordinate with hiring managers to identify staffing needs;
· Source and attract potential candidates through online channels (e.g. social platforms and professional networks).
· Develop a talent pool and maintain the data base;
· Manage the CLPD requirements;
· Manage the mid and end-probation reviews;
· Assist in organizing training and practicing license renewal/new registration for legal consultants
· Full onboarding for new joiners;
· Assist with HR projects
The candidate we are looking for will:
• Be currently based in the UAE
Ideally be Degree educated
• Have fluent, business level, written and spoken English communication skills
• Have at least 1 to 2 years recruitment experience at an international law firm
• Have good communication and interpersonal skills
• Be team oriented and able to work autonomously whilst being adaptable and flexible
• have strong attention to detail and excellent organisational and time management skills
• Be able to work to deadlines and under pressure
• Have advanced Microsoft Office skills
RecruitME are a specialized recruitment consultancy supplying top tier business support staff to Dubais leading multinational organizations. We carefully source, screen and select only the very best candidates to assist our clients in making easier recruitment decisions faster.
Differentiating ourselves from standard recruitment agencies our consultants have been carefully chosen for their backgrounds in business support for leading multinational organizations. Having been both the client and the candidate previously, we have an insiders understanding of the recruitment process and our clients needs.
What we do:
Specializing in business support positions we can assist in introducing a small selection of experienced administration, finance and human resource candidates with the relevant experience to benefit your business. Our careful screening process ensures that we have met with and can give a concise overview of each candidates skills and current situation before you meet them.
We pride ourselves on sending our clients only the very best available candidates in the market to ensure a simplified, hassle free and timely recruitment experience for all involved.