We have an excellent job opportunity for the Maintenance Technician (Electrical) with Leading Food manufacturing Industry in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Job Summary:To attend Break down call for the machinery and carry out diagnostic ability to resolve issues , To carry out preventive and Predicative and Preventative Maintenance of all plant. All machines and production lines are controlled by PLC and HMI of Siemens, Allen-Bradelly, Omron, Schinder, etc. To do RCA for the frequently occuring problems, formulate list of essential spare parts for the machines and followup for their availability. To work with Project team for installation and testing.
- Min. 5 Years of experience in particular job role.
- Candiate must having work experience in processing plant of Chocolate, Biscuit & confectionery.
- Working knowledge of Trouble shooting for PLC & Handling day to day breakdown, do route cause analysis, Hands-on experience in project work as well.
Company Benefits:Contract Duration – 2 years Working Hours: 12 hours including 2-hour break and 2-hours overtime (day/night shift)Leave Passage: Once in 2 years 30 days paid leave per annumGratuity: As per UAE labour lawInsurance: Company providedAccommodation,Visa & Transportation: Company provided (Sharing accommodation)
- Job Location
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Maintenance, Repair, and Technician
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies