Manager – Mechanical Maintenance (CCGT)Bahrain
The BusinessA large and modern CCGT power plant in Bahrain.
- Reporting to the Maintenance Manager and overseeing a small team of mechanical engineers.
- Attending breakdowns, doing detailed fault finding and rectification.
- Leading Root Cause Analysis (RCA) activities.
- Directing planned and preventative maintenance activities.
- Opex and Capex budget planning.
- Management of the LTSA contract.
- Outage planning and execution.
- Champion world class HSQE standards.
- Job Location
- Company Industry
- General Engineering Consultancy
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Mechanical Engineering
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 12
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma