Our guests are always at home at Fairmont Hotels & Resorts – and their In Room Dining experience is no exception. Your organization and service skills as a Mini Bar Attendant will ensure our guests enjoy an appetizing in-room selection of snack and beverage items
What is in it for you:
– Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide for you and your family
– Learning programs through our Academies designed to sharpen your skills
– Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
– Career development opportunities with national and international promotion opportunities. The sky is your limit
What you will be doing:
– Collect in-house guest and arrival lists for the day
– Ensure in-room service-ware items are clean and as per standards
– Restock all mini-bar items in the fridge prior to guests’ arrival and during their stay
– Record any mini-bar items used to ensure accuracy in billing
– Have full knowledge of beverage lists and promotions, menu items, and preparation methods
– Follow all safety and sanitation policies when handling food and beverage
Your experience and skills include:
– Previous service experience an asset
– Previous Point of Sale System experience an asset
– Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
– Strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities
– Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
– Ability to work cohesively and collaboratively as part of a team
Your team and working environment:
Our teams are guided by values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork, and Empowerment; we employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all colleagues with fairness and dignity. A community and environmental leader, Fairmont is also regarded for its responsible tourism practices and award – winning Green Partnership program. An exciting future awaits!
Visa Requirements: Please note that you must be eligible to live and work in Ajman. We will assist successful applicants with the visa process and provide flights and accommodation.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow’s hospitality.
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making “Feel Welcome” resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels’ more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.