We are looking to hire Personal Assistant with exceptional business & project management, administrative and clerical skills. The candidate should be responsible for overseeing the successful completion of tasks/projects and can handle different tasks. Generally, candidate will be responsible for the creation, organization, execution and completion of specific projects. This includes managing relevant employees, setting deadlines, communicating with company executives and ensuring projects delivered on time.Personal Assistant is expected to be multi-tasked and work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment and typically manage six different aspects of projects: scope, schedule, finance, risk, quality and resources.To ensure success, Personal Assistant should be organized, has superb research skills and must be exceptional communicator with a keen interest in providing reliable and accurate support to executives and management while working with confidential information. Top candidates will possess incredible problem solving and office coordination skills, and exhibit excellent time management.
Personal Assistant Responsibilities:
- Perform accurate research and analysis.
- Coordinate arrangements, meetings and/or conferences as assigned.
- Take dictation and write correspondence.
- Compile, proofread and revise drafts of documents and reports.
- Daily record keeping and filing of documents.
- Prepare reports, presentations and correspondence accurately and swiftly.
- Create and organize information, and generate reference tools for easy use.
- Answer and screen telephone calls, and respond to emails, messages and other correspondence.
- Operate and maintain office equipment.
- Manage busy calendar, meeting coordination and travel arrangements.
- Professionally greet and receive guests and clients.
- Ensure efficient and effective administrative information and assistance.
Additional roles, the candidate should handle project management roles which will need the candidate to communicate with staff and clients, make decisions and monitor the progress of the project to keep it on schedule. Some of the important duties and responsibilities for a Project Manager include:
- Creating long- and short-term plans, including setting targets for milestones, adhering to deadlines and allocating resources
- Delegating tasks on the project to employees best positioned to complete them
- Identifying and managing potential risks and liabilities of multiple projects
- Assisting in the definition of project scope and goals
- Making effective decisions when presented with multiple options for how to progress with the project
- Serving as a point of contact for teams when multiple units are assigned to the same project to ensure team actions remain in synergy
- Communicating with executives or the board to keep the project aligned with their goals
- Performing quality control on the project throughout development to maintain the standards expected
- Adjusting schedules and targets on the project as needed
- Motivating people involved in the project to complete tasks on time
Personal Assistant Requirements:
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree in either business or management is commonly required. Master’s degree with more advanced knowledge of project management and business is preferred
- 8 to 12 years of experience in an executive support and project management role.
- Understanding of the Project Management Institute (PMI) framework
- Knowledge of various project management methodologies (e.g., agile/scrum)
- Proven leadership skills
- Cost and risk management skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Ability to make important decisions under pressure
- Problem-solving skills & ability to delegate effectively
- Time management skills, Fantastic organizational skills and detail oriented.
- Methodical thinker with detailed research proficiencies.
- Thorough understanding of clerical and secretarial principles.
- Strong knowledge of databases and tracking systems.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Brilliant written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, and business communication software.
- Friendly and approachable
- Job Location
- Muscat, Oman
- Company Industry
- Marketing; Advertising
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 8 Max: 12
- Residence Location
- Master’s degree