PPMET 2023: PPMET stands for Punjab Para Medical Entrance Test which is conducted by Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (BFUHS), Faridkot, Punjab. University offers various Undergraduate and Post Graduate programs University. This exam is conducted once a year. There are 101 colleges that are affiliate with the university. The total number of seats will be 4760.
|NDA eBook For Current Affairs, Mathematics, etc – Buy Now|
|Indian Army Nursing Service-Ebook – Buy Now|
University begins releasing the Application form in the second week of September. The entrance exam will take place in an august month and the result will be announced in October month.
Candidates can go through the entire article to know more about Examination or can also go through the Official website of University www.bfuhs.ac.in
PPMET 2023 Application Form:
Online application form starts releasing in September first week. The last date to apply tentatively is the same month. Before applying, candidates must go through eligibility criteria provide by University in order to avoid rejection. Aspirants firstly register themselves by filling in details like Name, Mobile number & Email address, etc.
Steps of fill the Application form:
Fill the registration form with all essential details
- Name of the Applicants
- Fathers/Mother Name
- Mobile number
- Email address
Self-attested scanned documents like academic certificates, Photographs, category certificate, DOB certificate, thumb impression, Signature.
Submit a duly filled application form before the last date.
Application fees can be pay by online through Credit/Debit card, Net Banking, or generate challan through Oriental Bank of Commerce.
- For General/ OBC Category application fees is Rs. 3000/-
- For SC/ST Category application fees is Rs. 1500/-
Candidates can take a printout of the application form and challan copy for future references.
PPMET 2023 Exam Date:
|The released date of the application form||To Be Announced|
|Deadline to submit the online application form||To Be Announced|
|Last date to submit for application fees||To Be Announced|
|Admit card||To Be Announced|
|PPMET 2023 Exam Date||To Be Announced|
Candidates must be ensured of eligibility criteria before filling up the form because once you submitted the form you cannot able to correct it. Candidates must be passed from a science background.
- For Undergraduate Programs candidates must have passed 10+2 with science stream from recognized Board.
- Minimum marks for General category should be 45% and 40% for SC/ST Category with Biology, Physics, Chemistry and English as the main subject.
- For Postgraduate programs candidates must have Graduated with equivalent subjects from recognize university.
- Minimum marks for the General category should be 45% and 40% for SC/ST Category.
- The minimum age limit will be 17years.
University conducts examination in offline mode. OMR sheets will be providing. You will have to fill the sheet with the correct answer by using blue/black ball pen. Only one question paper is there including four subjects.
- There are multiple-choice Questions (MCQ)
- The total number of Questions will be 200
- Total time duration will be 3 hours
- Each question carries 4 marks
- Total Marks of the question paper is 800
- No negative marking is there
Questions distribution in each subject are as follows:
The following topics will be covered in the entrance examination from each subject are as follows:
- Structural Organization in Animals and Plants
- Plants Physiology
- Diversity in Living World
- Cell structure and function
- Ecology And Environment
- Human Physiology
- Biotechnology and its application
- Biology and Human Welfare
- Work, Energy and Power
- Laws of Motion
- Physical World and Measurement
- The motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body
- Property of Bulk Matter
- Oscillations and Waves
- Communication System
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents
- Structure of Atoms
- Solid State
- Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
- States of Matter: Gases and Liquids
- Structure of Atoms
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- Redox Reactions
- Surface Chemistry
- Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers
- Coordination Compounds
When the Application form filling procedure is done, the release of Admit card will be announced by conducting authorities. A download link will be provided to the candidates to download the hall ticket. PPMET admit card is signed along with a duly attested certificate.
PPMET admit card has the following details:
- Name of the candidates
- Roll Number
- Fathers/Mother name
- Center Name and address
- Reporting Timing and date
- Photograph and Signature
- Details of required essentials like candidates’ photo identity cards, pens, etc.
Officials Authority declares result in most probably in October first week. According to the candidate’s marks, merit list will be prepared. Candidates can check there number and name in the merit list.
Following steps have to follow to download result-
- A download link will be provided on the official page of the university
- Candidates have to click that link
- After clicking on the result link there is a filling section that will be open
- An individual has to fill it with Name or Roll number
- The result will open and it can be downloading or printing.
Once the result declares by University, answer key of the examination can be uploaded on the official website. Answer key will be displayed on the official portal by the conductive authority. Candidates can check and download it by just putting the roll number and name of an individual.
If there is any error or discrepancy in the answer key, candidates can raise an objection against it. Candidates will have to fill details with correction and submit to the official.
After getting details, by doing the required correction authority will again upload the new Answer key on the official website.
Once the examination has been done, after the collection of booklets and OMR Sheets, University will send it for evaluation. After that whatever candidate’s marks individual get minimum cutoff marks will be prepare and rank will be released.
Individuals can download the PPMET rank card by the website. The merit list will be prepared for the purpose of seat allotment in the different colleges.
After this whole procedure officials will conduct counseling sessions. Counseling venue, date, time can be check through the official website. Candidates can attend it along with required original documents/certificates for verification.