• Manage event database cleaning (removing duplicates of individuals that changed job roles and organizations).
• Support project manager to coordinate 10 thought-leadership articles relating to different aspects of the Islamic economy.
• Support project manager with GIES official social media channels Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
• This includes weekly posts and paid ad campaigns.
• Update and manage GIES official website.
• This includes day to day update of the speakers, sponsors and agenda.
• Generate regular updates on registration numbers.
• Report to project manager on GIES campaign effectiveness.
• This includes email campaigns (open rates, click rates and bounce rates), website traffic (unique visitors, page views, and traffic sources).
• Support project manager with a post event survey to all delegates, compile results and generate report.
• Support project manager with any additional request.
• Excellent verbal and written communication in English and Arabic
• Excellent time management and organization abilities
• Able to project manage and ensure issues are resolved quickly and effectively
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
Refinitiv is one of the world’s largest providers of financial markets data and infrastructure, serving over 40,000 institutions in approximately 190 countries. We provide leading data and insights, trading platforms, and open data and technology platforms that connect a thriving global financial markets community – driving performance in trading, investment, wealth management, regulatory compliance, market data management, enterprise risk and fighting financial crime. We are new market pioneers with 167 years of confidence. Breaking new barriers. Enabling more responsible, transparent and connected financial markets. We redefine what data can do. Through an open ecosystem, a high-performance culture, analytics, insights and technology.
Be the breakthrough, activate your future and shape ours.