Purpose of Role: Responsible to provide essential support to a project, working with the Project Manager and other team members to achieve project success. Support the Management team in directing and managing project development from beginning to end. Set deadlines, assign responsibilities, monitor and summarize progress of project. Prepare reports for management regarding status of project.
Accountability & Responsibilities of Role:
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Define project scope, goals, risks and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders
- Develop full-scale project plans and associated communications documents
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion
- Liaise with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis
- Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals
- Where required, discuss with other department managers for the acquisition of required personnel from within Starlink
- Identify and manage project risks, dependencies and critical paths.
- Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools
- Track project milestones and deliverables
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations
- Determine the frequency and content of status reports from the project team, analyse results, and troubleshoot problem areas.
- Develop best practices and tools for project execution and management
- Attends regular Hospitality meetings and participates in committees, as assigned.
- Attends relevant meetings and minutes them to inform and follow up with relevant team members.
- Undertakes additional tasks as required.
- If necessary is able to work outside the normal working hours, e.g. afternoon, weekends and public holidays.
- Coordinate with stakeholders and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs
- Job Location
- Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry
- Telecommunications; Retail & Wholesale; Consumer Electronics
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 7
- Residence Location
- Certification / diploma
Business Administration / Management Diploma or similar certification in Project Management