To qualify for this position, you must be well-versed in Supreme Committee Standards, NFPA, QCDD, MOI, Kahramaa and other local regulations.
• Having extensive experience in large scale portfolios / Facility Maintenance; proven track record on delivering scheduled requirements for a project while adhering to the timely discharge of the teams’ services; lead project performance and implantation of quality and safety plans as well as performance of the inspection & quality assurance including direction, coordination, and Owner’s compliance with schedules, standards, and safety programs.
• University degree in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering or related discipline
• Minimum of 15 years’ relevant experience, 5 years of which is experience in Gulf Region.
• Advanced knowledge and skill in computer system mainly CAFM & Management software.
• UPDA (Grade A) Certified
• Holding Qatar Driving Licenses
• Preferred Facility Management / Project Management Certification
• Currently based in Qatar with transferable visa
ACCIONA is one of Spain’s principal business groups and a leader in the fields of infrastructure development and management, renewable energy, water and services.
With a century of history, and more than 30,000 professionals, it operates in over 30 countries on the five continents. ACCIONA is included in Spain’s blue-chip Ibex 35 index and is a core stock in the market (see Financial Information).
ACCIONA’s positioning as a pioneer in development and sustainability expresses its capacity to respond to the challenge of attaining sustainable development through all its areas of activity. One of its specific commitments is to steadily reduce its carbon footprint and lead the transition to a low-carbon economy. ACCIONA’s activities and businesses avoid millions of metric tons of emissions every year (see Emissions Meter). The Sustainability Master Plan develops the Company’s sustainability strategy.