Job Description Summary Role Summary/Purpose
The Public Relations Officer is responsible for providing the GE Gas Power Kuwait the services related to government regulations and approvals and at the same time to contribute/assist in the office operations whenever required.
Essential Responsibilities of the Public Relations Officer are:
– To submit and ensure the processing of all types of applications and paperwork to the local government bodies, including but not limited to visit visas, employment or residence visas, car registrations, Trade License, labor permits, export license, economic license, foreign license, etc.
– To proactively manage the timely renewal of all Employment Visas and Labor Permits.
– Assist employees in renewing visas for their immediate dependents.
– To assist all KTC sponsored staff and their dependents in the medical check process.
– Send employees a notification on documentation required prior to their visa/labor card expiring.
– Manage the visa checklist as when the rules on visa/labor changes
– Assist the company and the employees with visa arrangements in Embassies.
– To maintain database of all passports and residence visas by scanning all documents and directly updating the database when details change.
– To renew all company related licenses prior to their expiry date.
– Send out notifications on documentation required to renew trade licenses and complete surveys, etc. required by the government bodies at the time of license renewals.
– Submit detailed reports related to visa expenses to the finance department.
– To submit required documentation to the banks and process bank transactions as advised by the Regional Finance Manage
GE is a diversified technology, media and financial services company, dedicated to creating products that make life better. From aircraft engines and power generation to financial services, medical imaging, television programming and oil and gas, GE operates in more than 100 countries and employs over 300,000 people worldwide.
GE’s Oil & Gas business is a leader in the development and delivery of advanced product and service offerings for the global oil and gas industry. As a consequence of the rapid expansion of its technology base, GE’s Oil & Gas is capable of addressing the largest and most complex engineering and application challenges entirely from its own worldwide resources. So whether it’s the world’s largest LNG compression trains, re-injection of high sulfur gas, enhancing the safety and productivity of the world’s oil and gas pipelines, or equipment for the production of oil and gas from harsh environments, GE is leading the charge.