The Main Contractor for a 5-star Hotel & Resort development in Muscat has an immediate requirement for a QA/QC Manager as part of the build.
– 3 years duration, the QA/QC Manager will work in conjunction with the Project Management Team and EPC Contractor, the QA/QC Manager will establish a project Quality Management Program and lead the implementation of site-based QA/QC plans.
1,500 to 1,800
per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
– Immediately Available
– Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering.
– 10 – 15 years’ experience in similar position.
– Hands-on quality management and QA/QC experience in international construction environments.
– Comprehensive understanding of relevant International Design Codes, Quality Control Processes and applicable regulatory requirements.
– Quality Management Information Systems.
– Project Documentation Processes.
– Technical / Inspection Staff Supervision.
– Capable of providing technical leadership within a multi-cultural environment.
– Excellent communications, report writing and problem-solving skills.
Guildhall is the most respected HR & Headhunting Consultancy in the MENA Region.
With deep, extensive knowledge of HR & Recruiting in the region, Guildhall has become a trusted partner of choice for candidates and clients. Starting from an exclusive recruitment agency in Dubai – UAE, Guildhall has grown into an elite service with the ability to cover vacancies in across MENA and Asia-pacific.
Offering tailored Career Sessions and an innovative industry-first membership program designed to save money on core services.
Guildhall is the partner of choice.