Our client is a leading multinational papers & packaging company. They are now seeking to recruit a Quality Officer in their offices in Kattamiyah, Egypt.
Organizational entity: Industrial Bags
– Responsible of Safety at work by implementing SHE requirements with SHE Officer.
– In charge of Quality and management of the quality team.
– Achieve high levels of customer satisfaction by ensuring the production of high quality bags.
– Managing & Following up on all internal NC’s.
– Measure and report the effectiveness of Quality activities and employees performance.
– Monitoring and controlling and improving Quality of the products and waste.
– Daily waste process follow up and reporting.
– Communicate job expectations and give training to employees.
– Determine staffing levels and assign workload.
– Identify areas of improvement and establish innovative or adjust existing work procedures and practices.
– Confer and coordinate activities with other departments.
– Follow up loading process for FG and save all documents related.
– Follow up unloading process for RM and save all document related
– Any other task assigned by the PM and MD.
– Responsible for ensuring that purchasing of raw materials is done as per internal guidelines.
– Responsible to ensure that internal guidelines are fully implemented
– Customer site visits.
Founded early 2011 taking Recruitment & Executive Search to the next level. RecruitMe is a Talent Acquisition & HR consulting firm who provides recruitment management services, actual recruitment, executive search, talent development services and Human Resources Management Systems solutions and services.
On the technical side we are leaders in this sector guaranteeing international standards for recruitment and executive search which allowed us to successfully completing recruitment projects to 150 happy clients in more than 15 industries across 16 countries in the Middle East and Africa regions bringing on board international professionals from 22 different nationalities.
What is more important to you is our partnership approach where we value being the ‘first impression’ of your company therefore, we are keen to highlight your ‘Company Branding’ and endorsing you as an ‘Employer of Choice’ towards your future employees through maintaining a professional, integrity, confidentiality, and high responsiveness.