The Receptionist will be responsible to greet vendors, customers, job applicants and other visitors and arrange for transportation services when needed. Manage and route all incoming calls and outgoing calls. Maintain security by following procedures, monitoring logbook and issuing visitor badges.
- Ensure that the reception desk is staffed at all times during working hours. Greet and welcome all visitors to the reception area liaising with all internal departments and managing the arrival of their guests/customers.
- Answer, screen and forward any incoming phone calls while providing basic information when needed. Manage and issue visitor passes for all customers as requested from the Departments.
- Receive and sort daily mail/deliveries/couriers. Manage distribution of all mail to the office with date stamp upon receiving documents.
- Update appointment calendars and schedule meetings/appointments. Manage bookings for meeting rooms
- Order relevant stationery through company supplier when required. Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, faxing etc.
- Ensure that the reception area and meeting room are kept clean and tidy. Perform any other assigned duties.
2- 3 years experience as a receptionist Diploma or bachelor’s degree in any related field.Fluency in Arabic & English
- Building Relationships
- Customer Focus
- Planning & organizing
- Attention to details
- Job Location
- Company Industry
- Bookshop & Consumer Media
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Entry Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 1 Max: 3
- Residence Location
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma