– Lead the recruitment function.
– Work closely with the HR Managers and department heads to develop and analyze the hiring needs to prepare a recruitment plan reflecting a comprehensive budget and representing the strategic activities of the company.
– Analyze and direct selecting the best means of recruitment to ensure excellent calibres are introduced to the organization.
– Co-ordinate and where necessary manage all recruitment for all levels of staff, including expatriates.
– Generate reports covering different recruitment activities.
– Liaise, control, negotiate with and manage all outside suppliers of recruitment services.
– Manage the recruitment, secondment and hiring process and ensure full coordination with all concerned parties.
Passionate, Proactive and Self-driven
Fluent English is a must.
- Job Location
- Cairo, Egypt
- Company Industry
- IT Services
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Human Resources and Recruitment
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 5 Max: 10
- Residence Location
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma