Do you enjoy meeting and dealing with people from different backgrounds at different levels of seniority?
Do you enjoy connecting candidates with the right opportunities?
Do you enjoy challenging the ‘status quo’ and have ideas to improve how things work?
Then we are looking for you !
WHAT YOUR DAY MIGHT LOOK LIKE
- Build relationships with hiring managers, learn their recruiting requirements and earn their trust.
- Manage candidate pipeline, address bottlenecks in process and candidate flow.
- Phone screen candidates, interview and give assessments. test where necessary and share shortlisted CVs with hiring managers.
- Schedule interviews with hiring managers and follow through for their feedback.
- Collect and use data to calibrate across candidates.
- Support the Recruitment Manager in E-Learning initiatives.
WHAT WE’D LIKE TO SEE
- Minimum 2 years of experience of full cycle recruiting experience.
- Comfort managing, partnering with multiple hiring managers.
- You know where to explore with candidates to discover if they are a fit. You can identify the key skills needed for vacant positions.
- Proven bias to action. Learn from past interactions and apply to the next time sourcing experience.
- Initiative to identify gaps and inefficiencies and create solutions.
- Excellent verbal & Written communication skills in English.
- Job Location
- Hawali, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Real Estate
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Entry Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 2
- Residence Location
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma