Responsible to provide the highest possible standard of patient care under the direction of a Consultant, according to approved clinical
privileges and available resources and ensure that a quality, cost effective service is provided to all patients.
* Graduate from a medical school acceptable to KFSH-D. Certification in the appropriate specialty acceptable to KFSH-D and the Saudi Commission for Health Specialties (i.e. Saudi Board, Arab Board, Jordanian Board, Egyptian Medical Doctor (MD), Membership of the Royal Colleges of Physicians (MRCP), Fellowship of the Royal College of Surgeons (FRCS), or other nonwestern board certification recognized by the SCFHS).
* Registered with the Saudi Commission for Health Specialties as “Registrar”.
* Four (4) years of specialty training and clinical experience, for non-subspecialty.
* One (1) year of Subspecialty training and experience, for subspecialty.
- Job Location
- Dammam, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- Other Healthcare Services
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies