Do you want to make an impact and help transform people’s lives?
At Bayt.com, we are committed to empowering people to lead better lives by providing them with the tools and information to build their lifestyle of choice. We are passionate about our services and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. Not only are we devoted to our work and customers but most meaningfully to each other’s success. Learn more about Bayt.com careers and how you can become part of our story!
Bayt.com is looking for a highly motivated Account Manager with a highly successful track record in B2B sales (preferably of services or cloud-based technology) to join our team. You will help accelerate our growth and be responsible for maintaining and growing relationships with existing customers in a defined market.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Build a strong pipeline and consistently meet and exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual sales quotas.
- Increase Bayt.com’s product portfolio sales per customer through active customer needs assessment and solution recommendation.
- Manage the entire sales cycle from initial contact with a client to training and follow up support.
- Deliver service that is consistent with Bayt.com’s values and customer promise.
- Identify up-sell and cross-sell opportunities by building long-term relationships and providing quality customer service.
- Effectively manage the growth of 100 – 120 assigned clients through transactional and solution-oriented selling approach.
- Ensure a minimum of 90% coverage of your assigned stack through regular physical and telephonic meetings.
- Lead online demonstrations to clients.
- Provide professional after-sales support to enhance the client’s success.
- Respond to complaints and resolve issues to ensure client success and satisfaction.
- Maintain and grow transactions and revenue volumes from acquired customers
- Job Location
- Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry
- Internet & E-commerce
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 2
- Residence Location