• To develop a standard system of correspondence within the sales office.
• To set up a proper filing system.
• To reply to mail, take action and distribute as appropriate.
• To develop a system to register all dates according to the business plan for:
– Business segment mix.
– Sales channel mix.
– Corporate accounts.
– Travel agents.
– Tour operators.
– Global distribution systems
• To participate and follow up on the regional sales and marketing meetings.
• To interact and coordinate activities with other departments related to sales and marketing.
• To assist the Sales and General Managers to develop and implement sales and marketing activities.
• To assist fellow employees to perform similar or related jobs as and when necessary.
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making “Feel Welcome” resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels’ more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.