About the role
We are looking for a senior copywriter to lead our creative marketing content efforts.Senior copywriter responsibilities include writing original copy and slogans for advertising campaigns, maintaining brand consistency across online channels.Ultimately, you will create informative and engaging content about our products and services for our audience.
• Write high engagement social media content that reflects our brand’s voice• collaborate: with marketing, social media, designers and other departments to develop a variety of content marketing materials.• Produce error-free content that adheres to the company’s style guideline.• Content must be high-quality and in adherence with the company’s style guide.• Research industry-related topics.• Prepare and publish articles that describe our company and services.• Interpret creative direction: Adapt the points from a creative brief into persuasive copy.• Manage multiple projects: Juggle multiple projects, typically with short deadlines.
• 2+ Years of experience in copy writing.• Proven Experience as a copywriter or related role preferably in social media agency. • Portfolio of published articles• Excellent writing and editing skills• Strong research skills• Basic keyword search knowledge• An ability to write creative copy both for large pieces of content (product descriptions) and smaller texts (social media posts)• BA in English, Communications, or journalism or relevant fields
Copywriter Skills & Competencies
• In addition to education and writing samples, copywriters need a variety of other “soft skills” to help them succeed:
• Creativity: Copywriting is all about creativity, so you really need to have a talent for the work.
• Social media: A successful candidate will have a solid grasp of SEO concepts, and exceptional skill and understanding of the nuances of social media writing.
• Ability to learn on the job: Ability to craft stories with images and words and think outside of the box. Its stories that often sell products/services, and the slogans and images simply tell the stories.
• Communication: Able to communicate well with clients and coworkers.
• Attention to detail
- Job Location
- Company Industry
- Financial Services
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Writing and Journalism
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Senior Executive
- Years of Experience
- Min: 2
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
Communication And Journalism