Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage listed equity portfolios of the Company focus on Developed Markets coverage.
- Develop an investment policy aligned to the company’s strategy and investment criteria for Listed Equity investments.
- Participate in creating model portfolios, construct financial models for individual stocks and undertake equity research as needed by the investment team.
- Prepare financial documents for presentation to potential and current investors on specific investments – bank applications, information memoranda and prospectus.
- Monitor news flow, economic and macro data and participate in discussions with the investment team on how best to position investments.
- Liaise with investment providers, fund managers, administrators, brokers and regulators as required to carry out investment activities.
- Conduct market / economic / industry research and gather information to aid team decision making.
- Participate in financial briefings with internal and external parties as a member of the investment team.
- Ensure that all investment compliance regulations are met.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by your Supervisor.
- Job Location
- Company Industry
- Economics & Financial Consulting
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Finance and Investment
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 10
- Residence Location
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma