We are a creative enterprise of planning, design, engineering + project management professionals. We are committed to resolve complexity and realize opportunity in the way clients and partners develop the world. With a sharp sense of purpose, we take clients from inspiration – through conceptualization – to the realization of design and project delivery in the built environment.
We invite you to join us.
Our newest opportunity is for a talented Senior HR Officer, to join our award-winning team based in Kuwait.
– Acts as the first line of contact for all general employee relations matters alongside the HR Manager.
– Provides comprehensive support and works with minimal supervision.
– Supports the HR function for a regional area or division.
– Provides advice and guidance on the interpretation of HR policies and procedures as they relate to employees and company objectives; escalates concerns beyond their scope to HR Manager.
– Provide coaching and support to management and employees to assist in the delivery of key HR deliverables such as annual performance reviews and talent management reviews.
– Maintains point of contact for employees related to HR queries (e.g. visas, maternity/paternity leaves, annual leave balances, salary and all other enquiries).
– Prepares contracts of employment and amendments for employees.
– Maintains the HR databases and processes KEO Portal requests and updates.
– Processes leaver information, including organising and carrying out exit interviews.
– Work closely with HR administration staff to ensure consistency of information and employment contractual agreements are followed through.
– Supports the recruitment team by overseeing the administration testing of candidates.
– Prepares reports and conducts basic analysis for review by HR management.
– Supports the administration of the payroll function.
– Performs other responsibilities as assigned.
To be successful in this dynamic opportunity, we envisage that you will bring a minimum of 3 years’ related experience with a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or equivalent.
– Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret various types of business documents including complex employment contracts and other legal documents.
– Ability to effectively respond to inquiries or from clients, co-workers, supervisor and/or management.
– Ability to perform basic mathematical functions.
– Intermediate skills with Microsoft Office applications and HRIS.
– Excellent written and verbal communications in both English and Arabic.
– Due to travel restrictions please note we can only consider candidates currently working and based in Kuwait.
KEO’s performance is founded upon integrity, results, innovation, safety and our people. We embrace diversity and recognise its’ contribution to client success wherever we work. We are excited to hear how you can partner with our award-winning team and treat all expressions of interest confidentially.
KEO is a creative enterprise, where innovation is a way of life. We are uniquely resourced with end-to-end services to take clients from inspiration – through conceptualization – to realization of design or project delivery in the built and natural environments.
For over 50 years we’ve led with vision, contributing to many of the world’s most ambitious projects, iconic places, remarkable experiences and prosperous communities. As a highly integrated and agile AEP/PMCM firm, KEO is ranked by ENR in the Top 200 International Design Firms; a Top 20 International PM firm; the 48th largest global architecture firm and 4th MEP Design Consultant for the Middle East.
We draw expertise from over 60 nations with over 2,000 multidisciplinary professionals bringing industry leading experience from every major market of the globe and take pride in offering long term and dynamic career opportunities.
We invite you to join us.